The key to recovery is willingness. With most other diseases, responsibility for the client’s recovery lies primarily with the physician. However, with addictions, recovery is the client’s responsibility.
AS A CLIENT IN SOLUTIONS, WE EXPECT YOU:
- To recover from your addiction.
- To be willing to participate fully in and to learn from a total program designed for your benefit.
- To utilize all the resources which are made available to you.
- To be honest about your addiction and your need for treatment.
- To be positive in your attitude toward treatment and in your response to the program and policies of Solutions.
- To respect the rights and safety of other clients.
To share openly with others; not keep to yourself or contribute to dependent relationships.
- To be receptive to change as reflected in attitudes and behavior.
- To learn the acceptance of pain as a part of life without depending on your addictive behavior for relief.
- To translate knowledge and learning into behavior and daily living.